Thursday, June 16, 2011

Presentaion Board Layout

I was a little disappointed that an A1 poster had to be created as well as the final presentation. This is simply due to the process involved in getting the poster printed in time for an 8am presentation. Obviously no stores that offer such a service are open before 8am therefore it had to be printed the afternoon before which put an shortened time limit on a lot of the porject work. What seems especially unfair is that students presenting in the afternoon timeslot would have been able to print their poster immediately before their presenation therefore students in the morning session had 12 hours less time to complete this task. Obviously a lot can be achieved in 12 hours.

Personally, I wasn't particulary happy with the overall poster layout created simply because I hadn't completed all of the drawings that i wanted to before I needed to get it printed. Despite this, I believe that my final poster conveys my design and concept effectively and clearly shows my progression from the folie to the building which was the ultimate aim of this unit. Shown below is my presentation board.

I have created a new nickname for my building - KINETIC INTERPLAY - to hint at the movement created within the building and the interaction allowed between movement routes within the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment